Wednesday, January 7, 2009

December in Review

Went to Bristol Caverns

Spent Christmas in D.C. with my family

Went to the Air & Space Museum (we also went to the American History Museum and the Newseum which are both very good)





Visited my awesome friend Sam & her fiance Andy who are getting married in April :)

In other news, I did get offered a job with Johnson City Medical Center, which I really was not expecting because I thought for sure they would take someone with more experience. I guess they decided to take a chance and offered me a part-time position which is more than fine with me. Now, about that puppy...

3 comments:

Penny said...

Awesome!! Congrats on the job.

caseytanner said...

Jenna and I were in DC last year, we saw a bunch of museums but I thought the best was the Holocaust museum. Hit that up if you ever go back.

Sara said...

Yay for getting a job! Sounds like you had a fun December. We still miss you guys, and we're hoping that we'll see you sometime in 2009. Good luck with the job--you'll have to let us know how it goes.