Tuesday, June 24, 2008

buy me some peanuts and sunflower seeds

Jeff and I went to our nephew's baseball game a couple weeks ago and I got some cute pics of the kiddos and thought I would share. When Jonny got on base he'd look over to Jeff (instead of his coach) to see if he should steal or not and Jeff would yell over to him to go go go when it was a good time. (The pitching is really all over the place since they're just starting to learn.) I think he even stole home. When he caught a fly ball the first thing he did was look over to make sure we all saw his amazing play. The games are kinda funny cause a lot of the kids swing at every pitch and pick flowers in the outfield, but it's the experience that counts right?










Sofie sharing Grandma's sunflower seed addiction :)


While we're on the subject of baseball (which we are a lot), I think I should point out that I don't think it's a coincidence that after my post on bulldogs, the two teams in the College World Series Finals are the Fresno State Bulldogs and the Georgia Bulldogs. Not only that, but the games are being announced by Orel Hershiser whose nickname is "Bulldog" (probably because he didn't want his name to be Orel anymore). I think it's a sign that we should get one. p.s. Fresno State is the lowest seeded team EVER to make it to a national championship in any sport.


No comments: