Wednesday, May 20, 2009

better late than never



This is Sam.

Isn't she a beautiful bride?

We met almost 10 years ago before our freshman year of high school when we were both new kids.

We used to talk on the phone for hours even though we lived right down the street from each other.

Without Sam I'm not sure I would've made it through high school in one piece.

Even though we went our separate ways during college we can always pick right up again with a phone call even if we haven't talked to each other in months.

Moving around a lot growing up I always wondered what it would be like to have a friend that you grew up with and I'm grateful I can experience some of what that might be like with Sam as we share in some of life's milestones with each other.

Sam got married on April 18th (how has it been a month already?) in Maryland to Andy who is pretty much perfect for her, if I do say so myself.

We had a great time, it was a beautiful day.

Love ya Sam (one of my few dedicated blog readers :))











Oh, and of course we squeezed in a Nationals game and we coerced my parents into going with us. It was their first win of the season.



Also, Sam is a very talented artist and just started a blog with her artwork. Check it out here!

No comments: