Thursday, August 28, 2008

guaranteed to make you smile


Jeff and I both have some super cute (when talking about nieces and nephews it's completely appropriate/acceptable to use the words super cute) nieces and nephews. We were really lucky to live near Jeff's sister and my brother in Utah. Before we left I happened to get some cute pictures (please excuse the bad red eye reducer). If you don't smile when you look at these then there's something wrong with you.







The newest addition to the family

And I had to include a picture of my sister's little girl, Anika, cause she's super cute. They live all the way in Illinois, and we wish we got to see them more often.





3 comments:

Heather said...

All I can say is: those are some lucky people to have such CUTE kids!!!!

Mandy and Kalen said...

Sometimes we like to look for old friends on blogger and found you two. Sounds like life is good. we're glad we found ya!

kalenandmandy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Um, and A is the SUPERCUTEST.